- We start from ourselves
We start from ourselves
Frightening 2°C limit
Climate change, global warming. We often hear such and similar phrases. Scientists have found that the planet is currently 1.1°C warmer. In 2015, almost all countries in the world agreed in Paris that measures should be taken to keep warming below 2°C. This seems to us to be a small number but countries that are suffering the effects of global warming want more ambitious goals. You wonder what are those effects? Despite the islands that will be submerged because they are at sea level, there are many examples because nature itself illustrates everything perfectly. In 2017, the media scared everyone by writing about “A Cold Monster from the East”. The monster that brought the cold to Amsterdam and frozen the canals there which is quite unusual. And in the summer, all of Europe was burning, from Greece to Sweden where temperatures were the highest in the last century.
Keep waiting or acting?
Most think simply: it is the fault of the big factories, and all these problems should be dealt with by the most powerful nations like France, Germany or the US. This is a misconception because people themselves use a number of measures to induce climate warming without thinking, from various aerosols to cars or inappropriate ways to heat their homes: firewood, which emits a lot of co2, as well as coal or any other solid fuel. At this point, we say that we must begin to do everything from ourselves and our immediate environment.
We offer a way out
Many old offices and warehouses use old-generation air conditioners that use the R410A refrigerant which emits freon and suffers from ozone depletion. We offer to become environmentally responsible and renew equipment. The new “Mitsubishi SRK-ZSX” air-to-air heat pump is ideal for this.
This heat pump has the next generation of non-toxic refrigerant R32 which will keep your environment clean and most importantly contribute to a clean tomorrow.
Not only does the “Mitsubishi SRK-ZSX” heat pump air-to-air heat pump have its own “greenery” but it is also an energy-efficient unit as it is in the A +++ energy efficiency class. In addition, the heat pump runs extremely quietly to get the perfect combination.
The “Mitsubishi SRK-ZSX” also has many other useful features:
- ECO Function: the automatic power save mode is based on the operation of the infrared sensor. It is built-in and automatically responds to human movements.
- Auto off function: automatically switches off to save power when the unit is not detected in a room for a period of time.
- 10°C heating function: During the cold season, comfortable room temperature (+ 10°C) can be maintained.
- Reactive technology: the company “Mitsubishi” has its own aircraft production, and its technology has introduced into the heat pump. This technology ensures that the air is delivered very efficiently in the room, reaching every corner of the room and not consuming much energy.
- 3D AUTO function: The heat pump is equipped with three independent air flow controls. This will ensure uniform and quiet airflow for each corner of the room, reducing energy loss.
- WIFI:The device can be connected to the Internet so you can control the heat/cold flow remotely.
You can find out all the features of the device by clicking on the link and downloading the air conditioner brochure.
“Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd” is a Japanese corporation, one of the most advanced air conditioning equipment developers and manufacturers with more than 40 years of experience. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries air conditioning equipment for residential, commercial and industrial applications is characterized by extremely high energy efficiency, excellent performance and is adapted to the climatic conditions of the Baltic States. In colder climates, it is relevant that air conditioning should have an energy efficient heating function. “Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd” manufactures air-to-air and air-to-water heat pumps.